Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Toy Story 3

 

My family loves Pixar! We are so excited to see Toy Story 3 this summer. My son and I are in the process of turning our son's once little boys room into a teen room. Buzz and the gang are now replaced with Jack Skellington, other Tim Burton characters/ films/decor. In a box within his closet, sits a box where the Toy Story gang now resides. They are the sole remains of his boyhood. While he thought he could part with his beloved toys, in the end he could not. Just like Andy. This time real life has imitated art. While sitting in the theatre next to my son. I will remember the little boy that once was. The obsession that led him to be Buzz three successive Halloweens.The weeks it took us to find his first Buzz since they were out of production. Finally locating one in Japan. Luckily TS2 was released not soon after. That obsession was one of the pieces that linked him with being autistic. Buzz at one time was his only friend.For us this is not a mere movie yet a rite of passage. One I am not sure I will be ready for. 

austin collage

Here it is...

An example of why they call previews teasers. It make you wanting more. Mark your calendar for June 18, 2010!

zz4a832ae2

No comments:

Post a Comment