Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Full Moon Rising

In honor of the "Super Full Moon" last night. Which I might add was hyped up a bit. I decided to make a resolution. Now most people make resolutions on New Year's. However I find the idea of keeping up one's best intentions for an entire year, daunting.

Full moon to full moon is much more attainable, At least for me. Being that it is the start of Spring Break here in Oregon. My new found motivation has a jumping point in which to launch. With my daughter out of school and taking 4 days off from work to head for the beach. My Taxi duties are also on holiday.

Thus leaving me with 4 glorious days to organize my space. My first full moon resolution. Finally I will go through the boxes of old clothes, unfinished art projects, school supplies, photos awaiting scanning and various memorabilia.

My reward will knowing that our unused items will be given to a charity. Along with myself receiving the space that I have been longing for. To read, write, create. All without interruptions of video games and television. A space all my own. To relax, connect with, rejuvenate my spirit. Just enough to go back to my old routine. At least until the next full moon arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I like your way of thinking. Full moon to full moon seems more manageable in such a chaotic life, which I sometimes lead. I am trying to not be so spastic in my day to day endeavors. So since the full moon was yesterday, my project is tackeling my kitchen; and refreshing it a bit. Thanks mitzi for making me put this in an easierperspective to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete